UNDERSTANDING CANNABIS & CANNABINOIDS
SCIENTISTS HAVE BEEN RESEARCHING CANNABIS FOR DECADES.
They key to product development and marketing in this new age of medical cannabis is understanding just how the Cannabis plant works. Which Cannabinoids are helpful for specific indications? How can we optimize the formulations to get maximum benefits? What delivery mechanism is the best? Below we touch on just a small part of the Cannabis Research Industry.
CIITECH focuses on Research and development that is done in Israel and brings it to the rest of the world.
THE SCIENTIST MOVIE
Professor Rafael Mechoulam
In the 1950’s the father of cannabis research, Dr. Mechoulam discovered and ascertained that THC interacts with the largest receptor system in the human body, the endocannabinoid system (ECS).
If you are interested in the development of Cannabis please take the time to watch it or bookmark the link for later!
KEY UK & EUROPEAN RESOURCES
KEY ISRAELI CANNABIS RESOURCES
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem Research Department – VIEW
- Multidisciplinary Center on Cannabinoid Research – VIEW
- Ministry of Health: Medical Cannabis Unit – VIEW
- CannaTech: Cannabis Innovation & Investment Summit – VIEW
- Cann10: International Medical Cannabis Conference – VIEW
- Spanibis: EU Medical Conference – VIEW
- CannaFest: European Cannabis Conference – VIEW